Pride Projects was established in 2005, a vision created by its founder and Managing Director, Malcolm Purcell.
The vision was to create a development based company that had not only the skill sets and expertise to operate and develop projects of diverse and unique stature but to integrate the complete property life-cycle.
Today Pride Projects stands as a fully diversified property business with a team of professional, innovative people forging an outstanding reputation throughout the length and breadth of this large and exciting state of Western Australia.
Pride Projects has established operations and a reputation in five major property development areas which include:
- Land Subdivision
- Residential Subdivision
- Commercial Property Development/Industrial
- Retirement Village Development
- Retail Development
Through these property development segments Pride Projects has operated in the strategic business areas of:
- Project Management
- Development Management
- Planning Approval and Management
- Design, Engineering, Approvals and Management
- Construction Management
- Leasing and Sales Management
The full extensive property life cycle is operated and managed by the team through the Pride Business Process, a proven quality operational process. This process has resulted in a strong track record and a reputation for delivering innovative unique projects on schedule and on budget.
It is the culture at Pride Projects that breeds the deliverables and final positive outcomes for our clients. To this end Pride believes in being:
- A good employer and corporate citizen
- Fair, understanding and committed in all its dealings
- Clear and concise in all communications
- An equal opportunity employer
- A safe working environment
A solid operational strategy exists developed from the work ethic and culture. These key objectives are:
- To continue to build and strengthen the excellent performance of the Pride operation
- To provide outstanding financial efficiencies for our clients
- To deliver the highest quality workmanship and services
- To seek out and utilise proven quality and technological facilities
Pride Projects has extensive experience in the Community Based Projects area and has developed clear processes and procedures to ensure all aspects from impact on existing through to emerging communities is built in to each and every aspect of the planning and development stages.
This is applicable to Land Subdivision projects as well as Residential Subdivisions. Furthermore Pride Projects has worked in regional areas of the state which require even further understanding not only from a logistics stand point but from a community infrastructure and engagement view point.
Pride Projects is a team of dedicated, innovative professionals with extensive knowledge and experience in the complete property development life-cycle and as the name infers, a company that takes "Pride" in every aspect of what they do.